What's new

At Least I got Out!

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
7,741
Reaction score
12,697
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last Sunday was very windy but on the warm side and I had to get out. So I loaded up the detector and went to the only site I knew I could hunt. I managed to find a couple of Minie bullets and three roundballs at one spot. When I went to the second spot I noticed an old fire break and decided to walk it. I was stepping in other peoples tracks but did manage to find one crude point and some brokes. The broke on the left would have been nice if whole, and it was a recent break so maybe the other half is still there.
 

Attachments

  • 2 19 12 finds 1.webp
    2 19 12 finds 1.webp
    163.7 KB · Views: 485
  • 2 19 12 finds 2.webp
    2 19 12 finds 2.webp
    129.5 KB · Views: 584
Upvote 0
Nice lithics. Your spot seems to have a lot of potential. The rock at the bottom is the indicator. Thanks for the pics.
 
Worth the outing! Nice finds, always go back and find more. Old digger,
 
looking very promising....Good Luck, Just woke up, looked out to see 4" of snow,,,
 
It's always good to get out. Glad you found something.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom