What's new

At least I got out.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,680
Reaction score
43,404
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The snow had disappeared in lots of spots so I decided on a walk around the mansion.
I knew that even if I found nothing, it would help me to feel better.

Didn't "exactly" find "nothing", pretty close though. ;)

2016 (113).webp
2016 (114).webp
2016 (115).webp
2016 (116).webp
2016 (117).webp
2016 (118).webp

!910 & 1944 whole wheat toasts

2016 (119).webp
Some sort of little button.
2016 (120).webp
The back is no help.

2016 (121).webp

An editorial comment. :dontknow:

Thanks for peeking! Come on Spring!!
 
Upvote 22
That's cool you found a lot Im going out sat and sun 40 and 45 degrees hoping Ill find something to post My turn
 
Nice finds getting out is half the battle good luck
 
At least you found a thimble to add to the collection. Better than finding a pull tab.
 
I likth the thimble besth cuz I can pronounth it!

miketyson.webp
 
Yep, the snow has melted here, but I don't like to have to use a crowbar to unearth the stuff.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom