What's new

AT Max design problem?

Fix

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
418
Reaction score
615
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign XS-2a Pro with a 15 inch DD WOT coil.
Deeptech Vista Gold.
AT Max.
Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have the new AT Max. I also bought the under water headphones. Here's my issue. The Max has a built in volume control which works just fine with the wireless headphones but it doesn't affect the sound at all on the waterproof headphones. It's just loud. I borrowed my friends waterproof headphones, he has the AT Pro, and it's the same thing. No volume control on the waterproof. I can adjust it down some with the threshold on 1 but it's still too loud. I usually run the threshold on 4. What's the deal?
 
I used the Gray Ghost Ampibians on the AT PRO.
I always used silicone grease on the "O" rings to insure water tight integrity.
Good luck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom