At Pro keeps the streak alive in a big "O" way

MackDog

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2013
Spokane Wa
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, 8 x11" and Nel Storm coils
Garrett Propointer er, Pro Pointer AT
White's V3i Standard, 10" DD, 13" Ultimate and 4 x6" sniper, 6 x10 coils, Drect 12 x 15 coil
Whites MX Sport With Detec
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Photo on 6-17-14 at 4.15 PM.jpgPhoto on 6-17-14 at 4.14 PM.jpgPhoto on 6-17-14 at 4.16 PM.jpgPhoto on 6-17-14 at 4.16 PM #2.jpg

Went to my favorite park today. I've been hunting it systematically since late Sept 13, well I finished it today. Ended up getting one last silver a 1902 O and the last yea Wheat and a first year memorial. After I finished the park plan I spent an hour just zigzagging around and did not find any deep coins but did find new ones on the top. Now I got to find another one.
Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting
MackDog

Upvote 2
Sweet barber! Nice that you have a park like that that produced the goods, mine are all trash and bong pipes lol

Nice finds. Sadly the oldest park where I live was built/opened in the 80s......the 1980s so not much chance to find old coins there.

Mack..great finds!! interesting story about finding my first Barber with mt AT Pro...the local fairgrounds here in town have been pounded to death and back, but occasionally I will stop by there if I'm bored or think a new spot or corner to poke around in. So I stop over couple weeks ago...and lo and behold...the city parks workers have had the toys out, and there is a new trench dug, with a small pile of dirt at the end. I dug a couple wheats out of the trench, then lastly I hit the pile of dirt...BINGBING "81"...solid 81...and I didn't even have to dig, the dirt was still soft and I poked my pinpointer in, got a hit, and pulled out a beautiful 1908 Barber dime. (my first) I promise to post it when I get the time. thanks for sharing!!...ddf

Nice finds. Sadly the oldest park where I live was built/opened in the 80s......the 1980s so not much chance to find old coins there.
You live on the East coast with history into the 1700s and you want me to feel bad for you LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back