Athens,Oglethorpe Co,Elbert Co,Wilks Co Georgia

wayne91101

Jan 26, 2013
Vesta Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO with 8.5X11" COIL AND COVER,Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Garrett PRO Pointer,Lesche digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm looking to meet people in these areas to go metal detecting with. I have been treasure hunting for about a year now and haven't ran into anyone who has this hobby. I know i'm not the only one here who has a detector due to the history of the area I live in. So if you or you know anyone close please hit me up. I am also looking for new places to detect on top of where I have permission to hunt now,so if you enjoy this hobby as much as I do and are close lets get together and dig up some history. Happy Hunting! :metaldetector:

GaRebel1861

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2011
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm too far away to be of any help. I get to Athens about once of year or so. Good luck and be safe with that fire fighting!

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know anyone in that area anymore ,but ( tho my wife would nag) ' I would love to take a Day trip out to that area if you know some spots that have potential . (None of your Honey Holes Of Course).
Happy/Safe Hunting
Davers

USMA67

Jan 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Wayne,
Get in touch with me (Oglethorpe county dentist). I would love to join up with you.

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread