Silver Member
Feb 10, 2009
Morehead City / Newport NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey 1badtacoma,Although I don't do the beach thing much.The public beaches are always open.The fort macon park area of the beaches are still closed till september.They close them from June1 thru. 1of september every year.Just stay out of the dunes shouldn't have any problems.Who knows might see ya around I live 4 miles or so from the beach.Although unless i see you swinging that detector probably won't know ya! :laughing9:Good Luck!
Timekiller!

NY ROB

Tenderfoot
Mar 21, 2009
i live in new bern and drive a badder tacoma than you haha just kidding...i'll post a pic of my truck i'm sure you'll appreciate it. ab area...hmmm if i were you and i was trying for coins or jewelry i'd stick to the circle because its the most crowded on the island. get ready for trash/pulltabs galore though. now for older stuff there are a few sites that were rumored to have cw items unaccounted for. one site was in indian beach if i remember correctly and it had a lost amount of silver for the confed payroll. i dont know too much more info on it than that and never pursued it personally. i know a few cw sites here in new bern that i could point you to if your interested. i am an indian relic hunter and have been near your town in the past. me and bob wilke,who is on this site too, went up there and had a few finds. i dont know that you are into that sort of thing but if you are and have a collection i'd like to see it and would gladly show you mine. good luck at the beach and let me know if you are interested in the indian stuff...

OP
OP
1badtacoma

1badtacoma

Aug 21, 2005
Wilson, NC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Garrett Ace 250
Thanks For the replys guys.

And Rob yes i have a few indian relics
Havent Been in a while though because all the crops in the feilds.

101500284_e9587323e9.jpg

My latest finds
1912407481_9bfff2aced.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread