What's new

ATPro has great night in lake

okiemayor

Jr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2012
Messages
27
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lake Texoma
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter 101
Whites Quantum II,White's beach hunter,
Bounty hunter lone star
5 other brands not used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
ForumRunner_20130731_210232.webp
 
Upvote 0
AT is a killer on small gold...great hunt...congrats.
 
Thank you
 
Way to go man! Glad to see someone's AT Pro works in the water.
 
Use the key to unlock the secret to find more gold
 
Well tell us how
 
great finds i use my atp in salt water someday i will get a chance to use it in fresh water i hear it works better in fresh water well good hunting
 
nice finds ..are the earrings 10-14 kt gold ?? good luck
 
Nice finds! I've been picking up lots of similar sized gold with my AT this season. Fun to find--but I like the big yellow too!
 
I'm curious to know.....I've found 3 earrings like the one on the right, all were fake. Is yours real?
 
2 are gold the 3rd not sure
 
Awesome Hunt !
 
Hey okiemayor! Are you swinging the smaller coil or the larger one that came standard with the ATP? I had the opportunity to use the smaller coil over the weekend and it was really sweet!! Lightweight, good balance and hit targets exceptionally well!! Anyway just a thought!! Great Finds!! GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!
 
Standard but I have been looking at buy the smaller coil
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom