What's new

Attack of the silver shapie

NaturalJWL

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2007
Messages
577
Reaction score
46
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
One box and $20 loose produced, 2-40% from the box.

Two of the rolls in the box, had over half the coins colored with a silver sharpie.

Easy to see, but it does make you look harder.

I have to say, they did a really good job re-rolling those rolls.

Hopefully, so did I ! ( NO, I did not color and and wouldn't )

Have Fun !
 
Upvote 0
i hate the little messages written on coins with a sharpie. has anyone gotten any of those? got coins with "not me" and "fooled you" written on them.
 
No, but I have seen several with a peace symbol on the back in black marker.
 
I got Silver Sharpied Wednesday, 2x from the same box. Getting more and more of them lately. Hate it...
 
I don't know about you guys but I am too busy looking for silver to waste time painting coins like a pre-pubecent child. I have to wonder why these guys/gals spend the time.

Golden silver
 
While they are doodling I'm hunting at heir banks so let them doodle away :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom