What's new

Attention Neanderthal

welsbury

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2010
Messages
1,191
Reaction score
1,949
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was wondering when new Overstreet will be out. I know you said late in year and it is getting close to that.Thanks.
 
Upvote 0
Was wondering when new Overstreet will be out. I know you said late in year and it is getting close to that.Thanks.

The book released today. You could have pre-ordered one for several weeks now.

I ordered one through target and it is scheduled to be here the 9th. Looking online, they had the best price.
 
Does it bother you that Overstreet is full of modern made points? Gary
 
Does it bother you that Overstreet is full of modern made points? Gary

I have never liked this publication because of that fact Gary, but we were promised this would be different. Matt Rowe and Jim Bennett got involved and it should be much better this time around.
 
Last edited:
Hmm.
My order says it is on back order already. Must have been a good initial launch? Hopefully not late. Anyone hear of anyone getting one yet?
 
Hmm.
My order says it is on back order already. Must have been a good initial launch? Hopefully not late. Anyone hear of anyone getting one yet?
When I ordered mine from Amazon it said they hadn,t released them and would ship end of Nov. onward.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom