What's new

Attn Bowlers finger tip grips

b3y0nd3r

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2011
Messages
995
Reaction score
1,173
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
So I would like to buy and install finger tip grips for my bowling ball. Is it hard to do yourself?
 
So I would like to buy and install finger tip grips for my bowling ball. Is it hard to do yourself?

do not know if this is a serious question or not but no it is not that hard to install you own grips in a bowling ball unless you have to drill the holes to allow the grips to fit then you have to plug and re drill the bowling ball to accommodate the grips the plugging or initial drilling takes some experience to do it is a job best left to an experienced bowling ball driller.
 
Its not the bowling ball its you!!!!!lol
 
Its not the bowling ball its you!!!!!lol


I had the ball re-drilled and finger tips installed. My average went up 25 pins PER GAME. The ball wasn't getting enough revs because it was drill incorrectly.
 
b3yOnd3r,

I do not know your level of bowling talent...if you would like to "talk" bowling please PM.

Doc
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom