What's new

Attracted to a teller

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2013
Messages
1,293
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I met this beautiful teller today at Bridgeton TD bank she was showing me the silver dimes she found and we got into talking about this hobby she was telling me she found a penny that looked platinum or silver does anyone know if there are any I don't think it would be steel bc the steel ones almost look copper too right? But was so nice to deal with and I hope to talk to her again
 
Upvote 0
What?!?!? not about rap!!! People on here search customer (W)RAPPED rolls all the time. Plus whats wrong with bustin out a few rhymes when those tellers refuse to give you coins

My thoughts exactly homi.... I mean maaan.
 
I think we should all lets bygones be bygones, and forget this whole mess. I agree with treasurehunter on some things, but this scuffle with eminem, I'm gonna need to take em's side. but apart from this, treausrehunter is solid A-ok guy.
 
I think we should all lets bygones be bygones, and forget this whole mess. I agree with treasurehunter on some things, but this scuffle with eminem, I'm gonna need to take em's side. but apart from this, treausrehunter is solid A-ok guy.

Broski I agree lets all chill out and keep on rolling
 
Yeah ok i have to be honest i really dont even know what the arguement was about i just wanted to say something
 
It doesn't say that on the rules when I accepted to the terms to the site. Your personal bias is getting in the way...

Here is what else our rules say.......

Pay particular attention to this line in our rules.........

"We make no guarantees as to the lifespan of a post or thread, or attachment. We reserve the right to delete any post at any time for any reason."

May want to review this part of our rules too.........

" Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators, however, disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the forums. Please feel free to PM the person directly.......?


You will not win this arguement, bottom line is TN decides how its forums are to be presented......
 
Here is what else our rules say.......

Pay particular attention to this line in our rules.........

"We make no guarantees as to the lifespan of a post or thread, or attachment. We reserve the right to delete any post at any time for any reason."

May want to review this part of our rules too.........

" Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators, however, disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the forums. Please feel free to PM the person directly.......?

You will not win this arguement, bottom line is TN decides how its forums are to be presented......

Alright broski next time we come to a disagreement ill pm you
 
May I present to Eminem:

▄█░ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ █░░█   █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀
░█░ █▄▀█ █▄▀█ █▄▀█ ░░█░░ █▀▀█   █░░█ █░░█ ▀▀█ ░░█░░
▄█▄ █▄▄█ █▄▄█ █▄▄█ ░░▀░░ ▀░░▀   █▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░
AWARD
 
May I present to Eminem:

▄█░ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ █░░█   █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀
░█░ █▄▀█ █▄▀█ █▄▀█ ░░█░░ █▀▀█   █░░█ █░░█ ▀▀█ ░░█░░
▄█▄ █▄▄█ █▄▄█ █▄▄█ ░░▀░░ ▀░░▀   █▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░
AWARD

Well thanks maaaan
 
Sorry y'all this I my fault never should have said anything about this
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom