What's new

ATX Loves Jewelry in the Surf

SoCalBeachScanner

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
610
Reaction score
547
Golden Thread
0
Location
Coastal Orange County, CA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATX, AT Pro, ProPointer, and a weirdly good sense of direction
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
-
The past several days, I hit the afternoon low tides at three different beaches (Huntington Beach, Seal Beach, and Long Beach). I wasn't going to post anything until I found gold. Well, today I found a 14k White and Yellow Gold Ring.

Found Silver Rings and enough other jewelry and lead items to open a Dollar Store and Tackle Shop. And lots of green and corroded clad (not shown).

Some of my more interesting finds are the complete set of Ten Commandments that was all stuck together with the glass like tar that is deep in Long Beach wet sand. I had to throw the wad of Ten Commandments at the concrete to break it apart just to see what it was.

In one hole, I found three, which appear to be flattened clad coins. After I cleaned them up, I could see the coin edge groves.

And a Brass Buddha Statue that I found yesterday. Maybe that gave me some luck to find the gold :)

Thanks for Looking......


atx1.webp--atx2.webp--atx3.webp


atx4.webp--atx5.webp--atx6.webp
 
Upvote 0
Definitely some good and interesting finds.
:occasion14:
 
I think I might have seen you out there Monday, were you at HB around 3pm by the pier that day?
Good hunting, that's awesome!
Just Love them California Girls :icon_thumleft: don't we? see ya out there, be safe!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom