ATX on beach.

ivanll

Jul 5, 2008
TNQ
First beach test/hunt. Nothing unusual, sounds and react a whole lot like an Infinium LS still not to sweet on our one and two $$ coins............................................................................................................................... A bit heavier but faster to respond to small low cunductive items. On this outing first silver and first gold (mem-card pins) if nothing else, it a first mem-card.........and a good start........................................................... ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................
ATX-OnBeach-24Nov2013_800.jpg
................................................................................................................................................................................................ ivanll----------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------- ---------------------- ----------------------------------------- ---------------------- ----------------------------------------- ----------- The dots are here or the post show up all crooked...........don't know why ???

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
I love finding those SD memory cards. They are like a double treasure...first the find, then what's on the card. I pulled one out of the snow on a hill a few years back and it had the guy's resume' on it plus thousands of naughty photos and videos. I had my peek, then trashed it.

sask hunter

Aug 26, 2013
yorkton saskatchewan
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter tro/bfo
ace 250
teknetics 4000
atp pro
minelab ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Would love to try an atx out , good job with it

D.A.D.D.-Dads against daughters dating

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does the iron ID work or is it just a gimmick?

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love finding those SD memory cards. They are like a double treasure...first the find, then what's on the card. I pulled one out of the snow on a hill a few years back and it had the guy's resume' on it plus thousands of naughty photos and videos. I had my peek, then trashed it.

Haha..its funny, because i have found 2 of them..one in a parking lot....but BOTH had naughty pics of the owner on it..lol

Steve Herschbach

Apr 1, 2005
Nevada
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I will be spending a couple weeks on the beach and in the water in Hawaii with my ATX soon. It is the main reason I wanted the ATX so I am really looking forward to seeing how it does. It will get a serious workout in the surf. It will be a good test of just how waterproof the ATX is!

I appreciate your posts on the subject Ivan.

OP
OP
I

ivanll

Jul 5, 2008
TNQ
P1027672_600-1.jpg
From early morning 02.00-06.00 and very low tide hunt.......................... ivanll

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread