What's new

Auburn/Lake Tapps

RobNakama

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Auburn, WA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just started to use the detector I got several months ago. I first used it in Hawaii while on vacation and now I'm hooked! I live in Auburn and would love to team up and detect.
 
Welcome Rob. Can't help you. When we sold our home on Inlet Island, on Lake Tapps in 2004, we moved to South Carolina. But good luck to you.
 
Hi Rob,

I live in Seattle but don't get down that way too often. That said, I'm one of the more active Washington folks on the forum these days.

I have done some research on the area and can point you in a couple interesting directions if you are looking for ideas for places to scope out. Send me a PM if you're interested and I can send you some ideas.

Good luck out there!
-W (Eric)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom