Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got my share of tokens today ;D

august27.2.jpg

August27th.jpg
august27.1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice assortment. Can you tell us a little about the baseball mit? Is it a medallion? Also any info or research on that very unusual token of "Heads I win" ect.

Nice looking naughty tokens ya found there :laughing7: Never found one of those yet. Congrats on the Wheaties Giant!

That's a good day 4 token , I dug one of those about 3 months ago ,Heads I win Tails you lose , they are a cool token. Congrats on the wheat pennies, that round piece of lead might be a fishing weight I have dug a few of those , there should be a place on the edge where a wire loop was , about 3 / 16 apart. The mitts kind of different , if you find any more info on that let us know. Liked the video as always and thanks for sharing. Good Hunting...

I found one of those tokens. I remember a certain forum that deleted a post because a guy posted one of those. LOL

Nice assortment. Can you tell us a little about the baseball mit? Is it a medallion? Also any info or research on that very unusual token of "Heads I win" ect.

I really don't know much about it is the core appears to be plastic however where it's broken off may have been for a key fob or something ???

nice bunch if finds Giant...that's a lot of tokens for one hunt! sweet stuff... :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back