What's new

August 28th finds from a school yard

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a girl scout emblem, religious emblem, clad and toy car. It was a fun hunt even though I didn't get much.



I can't seem to be able to post any pics but at least you can get to the youtube site with the address ;D
 

Attachments

  • august28.1.webp
    august28.1.webp
    69.5 KB · Views: 135
  • august28.2.webp
    august28.2.webp
    70.4 KB · Views: 132
  • august28.3.webp
    august28.3.webp
    61 KB · Views: 119
  • august28.4.webp
    august28.4.webp
    60.7 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
nice stuff Larry! cool short video...love the background music too!
 
Not a ton of finds, but I know you enjoyed the hunt! :icon_thumleft:
 
Anytime you can get out and swing is a good day , Like the pendent and the Girl Scoot find is cool. Good Hunting...
 
Sometimes it's not the amount of clad or relics you pull out of the ground but it's the quality and uniqueness is what drives our curiosity of the hobby. Nice digs! :icon_thumright:
 
Nice religious medal. :icon_thumright: I agree, any day swinging is better than a day not.

HH
 
Bet that girl scout emblem had your heart thumpin for a minute! WTG
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom