What's new

autographs

steve71

Bronze Member
Joined
May 9, 2007
Messages
1,475
Reaction score
75
Golden Thread
0
Location
TX
anybody know these people?i cant read the assistant secretary of war signature.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0535.webp
    IMG_0535.webp
    110.9 KB · Views: 311
i thought i fix that
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0535.webp
    IMG_0535.webp
    110.9 KB · Views: 313
  • IMG_0535.webp
    IMG_0535.webp
    110.9 KB · Views: 268
Upvote 0
sorry for 2nd pic
 

Attachments

  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 271
Upvote 0
Maybe if "B Crowell" he was rushing-

2iu7pxf.jpg


I know my signature looks very little like my name :D
 
Upvote 0
I'm convinced that I can see "Crowell" in that signature. There's a little extra squiggle after the C, but compare Bramblefind's pic to the rotated original. They could have easily been done by the same hand.

No, I'm not a handwriting expert. It's only my opinion after squinting at them for a minute.
 
Upvote 0
batcap said:
I'm convinced that I can see "Crowell" in that signature. There's a little extra squiggle after the C, but compare Bramblefind's pic to the rotated original. They could have easily been done by the same hand.

No, I'm not a handwriting expert. It's only my opinion after squinting at them for a minute.
i just thought it was cool so i bought it from the resale shop for 16dollars.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Who is it
Replies
5
Views
654
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Lapel Pin
Replies
1
Views
343

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom