tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boy if you've got at least 20 irrigated acres around here you would plant 8 in Indian corn, 8 in pumpkins and 2 in ornamental fancy gourds and keep the remainder for some pygmy goats, chicken and ducks. This farm is a pick your own pumpkin, corn maze extravaganza come fall. It's so popular the cops are hired to direct all the traffic coming and going in and out of the place. Thousands of kids come to pick their on pumpkins, ride the wagons pulled with tractors and walk amongst little critters. On top of all that you sell all the local produce goods from the area and make million in one season. The thousands of pumpkins that don't get picked are then opened up for the cattle to feed on. Corn Maze, Pumpkin Patch, Activities for Denver Colorado, Broomfield, Lafayette, Erie, Boulder, Longmont and surrounding areas. It seems mankind has always celebrated this time of the year for the last thousands of years from Stonehenge to today. I wonder why that is about us.:dontknow: I once went to an end of the summer celebration with a tribe of native Americans in the foot hills of northern California. I stopped by to check out their earth lodges and they were all getting ready for that evenings big pow wow and one native fella asked me to come along that night. I'll never forget what he said as it's "Indian Time Again" so come along and enjoy all the fun. My wife was working up in Jackson, CA on Saturdays and I would hang out all day and drive up and down highway 49 until she got off work so we just stayed up there that night and went to the festivities that night. It was the best "End of the Summer Celebration I've ever attended.

Attachments

• autumn 2016 1.jpg
    autumn 2016 1.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 38
  • autumn 2016 2.jpg
    autumn 2016 2.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey tamrock!! Could you please send a little of that cool weather down here to South Louisiana?? Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey tamrock!! Could you please send a little of that cool weather down here to South Louisiana?? Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!
Should have enough to spare some of that popular artic cold air here in 3 months. Right now it's just enough of the cool air to make for some really pleasant days for us only at the moment.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the pics. I'm in the rain-belt, down here in the tropics.
We won't see fall, until February...... :BangHead: :laughing7:

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just returned to Pennsylvania after being gone a week and the first thing I noticed when I crossed over the state line was the amount of yellow leaves in 7 short days!

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Snow in the forecast for us this weekend.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Snow in the forecast for us this weekend.
Forecast for here is the temps to fall into the 60's and this coming cold front should push the winds up to maybe 40 mpr. Halloween night is when it seems the cold comes to stay around here on the front range.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread