What's new

Avatar change

villagenut

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
6,042
Reaction score
10,963
Golden Thread
0
Location
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
with all of this new high tech changes going on around here, I figure maybe I will change my avatar pic just to feel like part of a big change. My old lead horse and rider was now off-center with a cropped tail anyways. This is an old military badge I found my first week of detecting back in 1978. Found four of them...in my own back yard. I was hooked
 
I like it!!
 
with all of this new high tech changes going on around here, I figure maybe I will change my avatar pic just to feel like part of a big change. My old lead horse and rider was now off-center with a cropped tail anyways. This is an old military badge I found my first week of detecting back in 1978. Found four of them...in my own back yard. I was hooked
Nice...
 
Looks good!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom