What's new

avatars bugged ?

BC1969

Banned
Joined
Sep 4, 2013
Messages
6,073
Reaction score
10,453
Golden Thread
0
Location
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey y'all did the custom avatar feature break ? All my custom avatars stopped working a few hours ago, nothing shows up..bummed out now..my personality is crying for identity lol.

Mike
 
I noticed the same thing Mike.
 
I'm testing this now, I checking to see if mine changes.

It did, now I'm going back to my New Year's rat.
 
Mine's not broken. Coily Girl, I see your avatar. Mike, I see nothing but your BC1969Avatar but when I hold the cursor over it & click, I see Albert Einstein.
 
Thats my profile pic, not sure what happened last night while changing my avatar which I do often to reflect my mood/state of mind I choose upload from pc and it never shows up, I even tried it the link to a pic through URL still does not show up, sounds like a corrupt cache file to me on the servers end.
that or is there a limit to how much a user can upload as far as pics go for avatars, maybe I hit that limit and now none will display
I can use the predefined avatars listed, so that leads me to think its a cache issue
Mike
 
imagesCA9WICES (2).webp
 
Mike ,I have gotten profile pics and avatars mixed up.I think a profile pic is what you choose to show up on the site unless I'm confused.If there was a limit Jeff-Gordon would have exceeded that 20 x over.
 
Testing... the 1st was the Fire Shot pic of choosing avatar; the 2nd was just a pic...neither showed up. I used one of the "Welcome" photos & that worked. I gonna try the "Merry Christmas" one I used hundreds of times last week...in fact it is one of my hundred of Rat seasonal avatars.
imagesCA00OYO1.webp
 
I still have my avatar. I would happy happy if there were no more animated avatars!!! 90% are just plain annoying.
 
Mike, is it a possibility that you have the avatar & profile pic mixed up & clicking the wrong one?
 
Okay, this got to be what ADM is working on. Photos that been saved for a while (the Indian artifact), always post. But, more recent ones are not...Fire Shot pic is from today, the other is a picture I had just taken last week.

Try using one of your older avatars to see what happens.
 
I am positive, most of the avatars I use I have been using a long time like my lil devil one, I'll see if it inserts in here

nope I click upload and it does not even post the pic in the thread

Frustration is now a four letter word lol

Mike

Hrm maybe the NSA is jacking my pics haha lol

PS nice arrowhead
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom