oldbattleaxe Sr. Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 449 Reaction score 340 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Technetics Nov 1, 2011 #1 Counting on the expertise of the forum to help me in identifying these goggles. Are they flight, motorcycle, or gunner glasses or goggles? Attachments ghost 7037.webp 70.5 KB · Views: 869
Counting on the expertise of the forum to help me in identifying these goggles. Are they flight, motorcycle, or gunner glasses or goggles?
oldbattleaxe Sr. Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 449 Reaction score 340 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Technetics Nov 1, 2011 Thread Owner #2 front Attachments ghost 7036.webp 82 KB · Views: 881 Upvote 0
digging wv Sr. Member Joined Sep 16, 2007 Messages 302 Reaction score 98 Golden Thread 0 Location Cabin Creek Detector(s) used Prizm V Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 1, 2011 #3 Steampunk motorcycle/aviator ? Looks close Upvote 0
savant365 Silver Member Joined Mar 28, 2007 Messages 3,941 Reaction score 72 Golden Thread 0 Location Northwest Missouri Detector(s) used ACE 250 Nov 1, 2011 #4 The Lone Rangers reading glasses Upvote 0
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 1, 2011 #5 They look more like lab/safety goggles. I can't believe I actually got to Google goggles. DCMatt Upvote 0
T taz42o Bronze Member Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 2,200 Reaction score 1,457 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Nov 1, 2011 #6 Look like Halloween costume goggles. Upvote 0
savant365 Silver Member Joined Mar 28, 2007 Messages 3,941 Reaction score 72 Golden Thread 0 Location Northwest Missouri Detector(s) used ACE 250 Nov 1, 2011 #7 I looked a several pair on the internet but I can't find any with the same style lenses. Can you tell us where you got them from? Upvote 0
I looked a several pair on the internet but I can't find any with the same style lenses. Can you tell us where you got them from?
oldbattleaxe Sr. Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 449 Reaction score 340 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Technetics Nov 1, 2011 Thread Owner #8 They came in a box of old 1930's military model airplanes. Probably a kids thing? I don't know? Upvote 0
T taz42o Bronze Member Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 2,200 Reaction score 1,457 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Nov 1, 2011 #9 These are close. 1950s. Attachments goggles.webp 32.3 KB · Views: 399 Upvote 0
oldbattleaxe Sr. Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 449 Reaction score 340 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Technetics Nov 1, 2011 Thread Owner #10 WOW! This forum is good. There is nothing we cannot solve together. Even a picture of the real thing in its package. Now I can sleep tonight. Thanks guys and gals. Bill Upvote 0
WOW! This forum is good. There is nothing we cannot solve together. Even a picture of the real thing in its package. Now I can sleep tonight. Thanks guys and gals. Bill