Aw Hell no!!!

KyDigNQueen

May 30, 2016
KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:stop: I had to go run some errands today and decided to stop by a defunct alternative school for a few minutes on my way home. Found absolutely nothing around the school or sidewalks and was making my way back to the truck. Right next to where I parked was a small grassy island. I decided to swing it real quick. I got a crazy signal but it was strong and only 6 inches deep so I decided to check it out. I saw some round metal in the hole and was happy that I had found some kind of star of David emblem. It was covered in dirt and I was covered in sweat so I just threw it in my bag and got in my truck to head home. Once I got home I decided to rinse it off for closer inspection. As the dirt fell away I held it upright so that the clasp was at the top. Suddeny I was struck with shock!!! It's a freaking pentagram! Ahhhh! So, here is the picture. After this post this thing is going out of my house and off my property! Yikes!! 20160718_141609.jpg

Upvote 18
Well hell, the Devil with the darned thing!

I'd feel the same. Invite the Devil in and he'll surely come to stay...

Superstition is only what you choose to believe. It's a harmless inanimate object, nothing more nothing less. Lots of groups from Pegans to Wiccans to Freemason use that same symbol.
Neat find. The one I found was a Marlboro keychain.

I agree with Icewing. Nothing Devilish about a pentagram. More likely to be Jewish, really. Haven't you seen The DaVinci Code?

Are you sure it was only 6" down...or was it 6", 6 cm and 6 mm down? hmmm....

Well if you tossing it out throw it my way I not scared lol still cool piece nice find hh

I'd beat it with a Hammer into a Nugget of Silver also ;Imo If your "Right" Spiritually that thing 'Cant touch you'..

Soak it in chicken blood while saying (in your best Creole accent) Makak pa janm kwe petit-li led.

Then light two black candles while dancing in your underwear around a goat's head. (alive or dead, doesn't matter)

Ebbery tang be gud den mon.

Soak it in chicken blood while saying (in your best Creole accent) Makak pa janm kwe petit-li led.

Then light two black candles while dancing in your underwear around a goat's head. (alive or dead, doesn't matter)

Ebbery tang be gud den mon.

:laughing7: I think if he was dancing in his underwear, it might be a curse. To anyone that saw him do it:laughing7:

I agree with you - get rid of it ASAP - take it back where you found it & rebury it.

Texas ED

Is it silver? If it's silver I like it. Let me know and I'll trade you something for it. Since I'm from Ky, an arrowhead from Ky perhaps. Besides that, I'm part Jewish. Don't practice the faith, but definitely a symbol of my family's heritage. Matter of fact, had to go to a Barmitzfa early last month in NY.

Last edited:
being you found it at a school, I'll guess it stands for some girls idea of a cool accessory .
nothing more, nothing less.

& I agree !
Nice Find :thumbsup:

It's a message from God.

There is no other possible reason you have found it. :angel12:

The real question is....
How did you know there was a "defunct alternative school"......
Hhhmmmmmm........

The real question is....
How did you know there was a "defunct alternative school"......
Hhhmmmmmm........
LOL, BigDave, haha. My husband used to live in that town and said after it closed as an elementary school it became an alternative school for misfits.

Is it silver? If it's silver I like it. Let me know and I'll trade you something for it. Since I'm from Ky, an arrowhead from Ky perhaps. Besides that, I'm part Jewish. Don't practice the faith, but definitely a symbol of my family's heritage. Matter of fact, had to go to a Barmitzfa early last month in NY.
It's just cheap metal, sorry.

:laughing7: I think if he was dancing in his underwear, it might be a curse. To anyone that saw him do it:laughing7:
I think you mean " she" not he, Digger. Haha!

I agree with you - get rid of it ASAP - take it back where you found it & rebury it.

Texas ED
That was my thought, Texas Ed! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back