What's new

Awesome coin polish!

1320

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
3,478
Reaction score
2,312
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Central Kentucky
Simichrome (ammonium oleate).....took about 30 seconds on each coin (hand rubbed with a cotton t-shirt).....unbelieveable in my opinion.? This stuff is a paste polish with no noticeable "grit" to it.? No noticeable swirl marks either.
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0092.webp
    DSCF0092.webp
    69.6 KB · Views: 496
  • DSCF0094.webp
    DSCF0094.webp
    35.1 KB · Views: 488
Good on silver too...
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0096.webp
    DSCF0096.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 493
  • DSCF0097.webp
    DSCF0097.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 475
The pictures don't show just how well this stuff works.
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0098.webp
    DSCF0098.webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 475
Where can I get that stuff? That's amazing. The Penny and Merc look great!
 
Good question Warrior....I'm not sure. A friend gave it to me. He uses it to clean up pharmaceutical equipment. I'll try to get you some if you'd like to try it....let me know.

Thanks for the compliment, they look soooo much better that the pics.
 
I would like to try it. I'm putting together the state quarters collection and a penny collection. If I can shine up some of those it would make the search easier. Warrior
 
Nice stuff , but there is a big but too if you are putting together a coin collection. as in old coins that have value DO NOT polish them DO NOT polish them you will kill the value

if you are cleaning up all that clad and modern pennies so you can dump them into circulation kncok yourself out, but it is easier to do large batches in a tumbler with walnut chips and dish washing detergent or some such concoction, but please if you are interested in the value of your coins polishing is a big no no

HH Vrent
 
Auto Parts stores have it. Used to clean mag wheels. Monty
 
Thanks 1320 for telling us all about this great product!

I found it on ebay (3) tubes for a total of $21 (postpaid).

Hope to have it here soon.

HH

Badger
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom