Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, ya know...these are much more SCARCE and RARE in dug condition than in UNCIRCULATED condition... ;D

Maybe I can help if you want to do some trading...I amassing a collection 'NUR' aka., belly button fuzz...not particular of whether its from innies or outies...

I do need to know the sex, age, color, religion and national origin of the cavity...so I can do a comparative study in years to come...

Just think, while you are amassing a fortune, you will be contributing to science...

Attachments

• LAUGHIN SMILY.gif
    LAUGHIN SMILY.gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 181
  • LAUGHIN SMILY.gif
    LAUGHIN SMILY.gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 174
kevo said:
ok, excuse me while I go throw up lol

OK now that's one thing I've got a lot of. I've got a really deep belly button and it always gets filled with fuzz. Hell, the damn thing's so wide I can fit a hardboiled egg in it. If you're interested in trading for some DUG state quarters, I think I can help you out with this somewhat bizarre request. Do you trade fuzz by the ounce, cause I'm sure I can come up with an ounce of lint after one of my all-day datectin' hunts. It'll look a lot more like flannel-colored mashed potatoes because it'll be all sweaty. Do you want me to dry it out or leave it as-is when I send it to you? Oh, and one more thing can you give me your mailing address?

Regards,

Buckleboy

BuckleBoy said:
I just wanted everybody to know that I am assembling a complete set of State Quarters in dug condition.

-Buckleboy
and me im collecting all my old used band aids

BuckleBoy said:
kevo said:
ok, excuse me while I go throw up lol

OK now that's one thing I've got a lot of. I've got a really deep belly button and it always gets filled with fuzz. Hell, the damn thing's so wide I can fit a hardboiled egg in it. If you're interested in trading for some DUG state quarters, I think I can help you out with this somewhat bizarre request. Do you trade fuzz by the ounce, cause I'm sure I can come up with an ounce of lint after one of my all-day datectin' hunts. It'll look a lot more like flannel-colored mashed potatoes because it'll be all sweaty. Do you want me to dry it out or leave it as-is when I send it to you? Oh, and one more thing can you give me your mailing address?

Regards,

Buckleboy
;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back