What's new

Awesome Gold Day At The Beach

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to the other Bling, Bling Beach South by myself today. My hunting buddy Ken was on a road trip with his wife so I took out " Old Betsy", my old Excal with the Sea Search Coil, out of hiding. That detector has been awesome finding gold and Ken said next time he sees it he will run over it with his car (Our joke) because it is so sensitive.
Not many hunters because of the rough surf and waves but I decided , if people can be in it so can I. It paid off, got 3 gold. An 8.7gr. 14kt gold band, a 1.1gr. 14kt. gold pendant and a 4.4gr. 10kt. gold band. I also found a child's bracelet and a S/S spinner ring.
 

Attachments

  • Super Day 003.webp
    Super Day 003.webp
    185 KB · Views: 220
  • Super Day 001.webp
    Super Day 001.webp
    128 KB · Views: 201
Upvote 0
I bow before thy greatness. :D Sweet diggin Mr.Les!
 
Good lord those are awesome! Congrats!
 
Last time I talked to you, I said you needed to get the old excal out again...... it worked, great hunt for the conditions.

Cliff
 
Last edited:
Awesome score Les. What is a spinner ring?
 
All that Gold and Home by Lunch Time ! Awesome !
 
congrats!!! yep, .......you wont find anything sittin in the recliner and spending your time on the detecting forums, uhmmm...............I gotta go do something, type more latter!!!!!
chuck.
 
TRIFECTA GOLD!!! :wav: :wav: :wav:

Congratulations on those beauties, Les.

I wish you more days of triple gold!

Lorraine
 
Awesome score Les. What is a spinner ring?

A spinner ring is a ring made in 2 parts, the inner and outer shell. Usually you can put the ring on and rotater the center section which may have designs. They are mostly commonly made of stainless or silver, however a very few are gold.
 
You earned those les.... it was like a wash machine out there. It didnt take me long to say..... i could be taking a nap as opposed to getting my butt kicked out here. I got beat up yesterday so i passed on 2 days in a roll. Good job on the Gold.

Dew
 
Very nice finds! An awesome gold day indeed!
 
Looks like you had a great day at the beach..... May you be there again tomorrow to find what you missed...
 
Great finds Les! Just awesome!
 
wtg Les, not too much to say, great job, HH
 
Beautiful gold...you've had some great hunts lately...keep it up Les...congrats.
 
Great work Leslie!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom