What's new

Awesome Score...

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to pick up my two boxes today and decided to stop at a branch close by that has produced a couple of 90%ers for me in the past. Today one of the tellers was happy to get rid of two rolls of halves that he had because as he said they "screw up his drawer". At any rate, he pulled them out of the lower drawer and the rolls looked really old but I have been down that path before so I didn't get too excited. ::) Well, he says I didn't count these out yet let me just check them for you and he must have not heard me say don't worry about it and he went ahead and dumped the rolls out onto the counter. I heard that beautiful clang we silver hunters all love to hear and saw all of the beautiful white rims too. Out of the two rolls 17 of them were 40%ers - one of my best pickups ever from a teller!!! :headbang:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Upvote 0
love the sound of silver great score happy hunting. Ron
 
Love the sound of silver happy hunting. Ron
 
Now I have to go stop at a couple banks tomorrow. :thumbsup:
 
Sweet! Very happy for you! :icon_thumright:
 
Those are great finds! Congrats! More to add to the ol' silver pile.

apush :read2:
 
Good score $ilver$urfer :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
Great stop, that'd make my day right there! :hello2: Guessing those 2 rolls were better than the 2 boxes? :laughing9:
 
Syrys said:
Great stop, that'd make my day right there! :hello2: Guessing those 2 rolls were better than the 2 boxes? :laughing9:

Yes they made my day and my two boxes were good too!!! :icon_thumleft:

[5] 40%ers in the first box and [5] 40%ers and [1] '64 in the second box!!! I've been getting some good boxes lately!!! :icon_sunny:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Way to go! Keep askin' the tellers, that's where they start and then go to boxes.
 
Nice take on the boxes! You're on a roll right now, enjoy it! :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom