What's new

Awesome tellers So Far LOL

dasherhunting

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2008
Messages
495
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Youngest wanted pennies to go through went to bank and teller said hey we have 30.00 in nickles . Then I asked if it bothered them all the coins I search she said no cause I take all the loose off thier hands, then another teller (the head teller) popped out and said hey we have 70.00 in halves in the vault told her id be back tomorrow lol.Dave :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
out of the 15.00 in pennies found 11 wheaties. plus some foriegn coins a first a thick 10 euro. Dave
 
The Euro is a neat find. I like coming across the foreign stuff. Here are two I found today. The coin on the right is a 1996 Bermuda 5 cents, while the coin on the left is a 1953 Canadian dime.
 

Attachments

  • Foreign coin finds 1-16-09.webp
    Foreign coin finds 1-16-09.webp
    50.6 KB · Views: 179

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom