T Witko
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jul 22, 2010
- Messages
- 432
- Reaction score
- 727
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Dakota
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Here's a few pieces I picked up over the past several days. I didn't realize the granite abrator/polisher was alwso used for sharpening and smoothing awls until I got it home. Now I can put tips back on alw the ones that are broken off. lol
; -/
Okay enough puns. There's also a nice well used little hammer stone (chipper), a spokeshave, 2 almost awls, blade and 3 types of beads. Clay - elks tooth - bone.
; -/Okay enough puns. There's also a nice well used little hammer stone (chipper), a spokeshave, 2 almost awls, blade and 3 types of beads. Clay - elks tooth - bone.
Attachments
-
2012-10-05_12-36-01_735-1.webp160 KB · Views: 123 -
2012-10-05_12-34-12_26-1.webp211.2 KB · Views: 136 -
2012-10-05_12-36-25_209-1.webp146.7 KB · Views: 135 -
2012-10-05_12-37-06_798-1.webp180.7 KB · Views: 133 -
2012-10-05_12-34-45_663-1-1.webp101.8 KB · Views: 129 -
2012-10-05_12-52-23_651-2.webp46.7 KB · Views: 134
Upvote
0







