What's new

Ax age help

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2010
Messages
1,492
Reaction score
895
Golden Thread
0
Location
md
Hey TNet,
I usaully post in the arrowhead forum but got to get out today and M.D. a bit. Besides a handful of bullets and some hinges I found this ax. Im not so knowledgable on this stuff so I was wondering if anybody could date it for me. Any help is appreciated. Have a good one...BSIT
 

Attachments

  • 0410111355.webp
    0410111355.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 230
  • 0410111355a.webp
    0410111355a.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 220
  • 0410111355.webp
    0410111355.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 218
  • 0410111355a.webp
    0410111355a.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 215
Looks like it could be 19th century..

But im no expert..

Blaze
 
Upvote 0
Here is that list I was looking for that BigCypHuntr had. :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • axes.webp
    axes.webp
    36.5 KB · Views: 199
Upvote 0
Thanks TN most helpful. Fits right into Balt./Jersey. Thanks again
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom