M mogi Sr. Member Joined Nov 30, 2016 Messages 374 Reaction score 526 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jan 24, 2017 #1 Here is a beautiful axe i purchased in Springfield. Amazing shape but was def a used item. Enjoy friends. Upvote 0
Here is a beautiful axe i purchased in Springfield. Amazing shape but was def a used item. Enjoy friends.
joshuaream Silver Member Joined Jun 25, 2009 Messages 3,174 Reaction score 4,547 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida & Hong Kong Jan 24, 2017 #2 Is the groove a different color than the rest of the axe, or is the flash doing something?
jamey Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2007 Messages 3,094 Reaction score 1,925 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 26, 2017 #3 nice big one.
M mogi Sr. Member Joined Nov 30, 2016 Messages 374 Reaction score 526 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jan 26, 2017 Thread Owner #4 jamey said: nice big one. Click to expand... Thanks buddy!
patiodadio Hero Member Joined Feb 28, 2014 Messages 581 Reaction score 593 Golden Thread 0 Location KY Detector(s) used Whites 4000D Garrett ATPro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 26, 2017 #5 That's a nice one ! Congrats ! I always wanted a nice stone ax.
M mogi Sr. Member Joined Nov 30, 2016 Messages 374 Reaction score 526 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jan 26, 2017 Thread Owner #6 patiodadio said: That's a nice one ! Congrats ! I always wanted a nice stone ax. Click to expand... Thank you sir!
patiodadio said: That's a nice one ! Congrats ! I always wanted a nice stone ax. Click to expand... Thank you sir!
crj1968 Hero Member Joined Feb 16, 2014 Messages 816 Reaction score 696 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 26, 2017 #7 Mogi- shall I send you my mailing address? That is awesome!
M mogi Sr. Member Joined Nov 30, 2016 Messages 374 Reaction score 526 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jan 26, 2017 Thread Owner #8 crj1968 said: Mogi- shall I send you my mailing address? That is awesome! Click to expand... Yes sir. I have several. Who knows, there may be an unexpected box at your door in the future.
crj1968 said: Mogi- shall I send you my mailing address? That is awesome! Click to expand... Yes sir. I have several. Who knows, there may be an unexpected box at your door in the future.
crj1968 Hero Member Joined Feb 16, 2014 Messages 816 Reaction score 696 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 26, 2017 #9 LOL you are too kind. But I could never do it - I still owe T.C. something for the stuff he sent my son.... Well I don't owe him......but you know the feeling, I'm sure.
LOL you are too kind. But I could never do it - I still owe T.C. something for the stuff he sent my son.... Well I don't owe him......but you know the feeling, I'm sure.
T.C. Bronze Member Joined May 17, 2012 Messages 2,432 Reaction score 3,801 Golden Thread 0 Location Kalamity Falls, Orygun Detector(s) used Whites M6 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 26, 2017 #10 crj1968 said: LOL you are too kind. But I could never do it - I still owe T.C. something for the stuff he sent my son.... Well I don't owe him......but you know the feeling, I'm sure. Click to expand... If it put a grin on his face and made his eyes bug a little, that's all the payment that's required.....pay it forward!!
crj1968 said: LOL you are too kind. But I could never do it - I still owe T.C. something for the stuff he sent my son.... Well I don't owe him......but you know the feeling, I'm sure. Click to expand... If it put a grin on his face and made his eyes bug a little, that's all the payment that's required.....pay it forward!!
BagLady Bronze Member Joined Mar 13, 2015 Messages 1,014 Reaction score 619 Golden Thread 0 Location Mississippi Detector(s) used cheap Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 26, 2017 #11 Sweet! Heavy buggers aren't they? Can you imagine using one of those?