jtermz
Full Member
- Joined
- May 6, 2014
- Messages
- 114
- Reaction score
- 113
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- west suburbs of chicago(lombard)
- Detector(s) used
- etrac nox600
garret pp
lesche diggers
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
it has been sitting for about two years in a ziplock bag no electrolysisIs that how you found it or has it gone through electrolysis? I can't really tell by looking.
Holy cow. Are you afraid to touch it with bare hands? You are wearing gloves. It Aint gonna bite you. Just kidding.Electrolysis all the way. It should clean up in a couple days at the most. I've had axe heads come clean after a long day of electrolysis. Forget apple cider vinegar. I've tried it and am not impressed at all with it. it takes too long and flash rusts afterwards.
Holy cow. Are you afraid to touch it with bare hands? You are wearing gloves. It Aint gonna bite you. Just kidding.Electrolysis all the way. It should clean up in a couple days at the most. I've had axe heads come clean after a long day of electrolysis. Forget apple cider vinegar. I've tried it and am not impressed at all with it. it takes too long and flash rusts afterwards.
