C CEP1 Tenderfoot Joined Nov 22, 2019 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 22, 2019 #1 Hi... I am trying to figure out what this is. It is made of stone and is flat on one side. I was thinking it might be some sort of axe head.
Hi... I am trying to figure out what this is. It is made of stone and is flat on one side. I was thinking it might be some sort of axe head.
D Dfxcobb Sr. Member Joined Dec 11, 2016 Messages 390 Reaction score 887 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Alabama Detector(s) used whites mx sport. DFX tesori tiger shark Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 22, 2019 #2 rock Upvote 0
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,020 Reaction score 28,179 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 23, 2019 #3 Welcome to Tnet from Toronto CEP! You might want to consider re-posting your find here... Rocks/Gems or in... North American Indian Artifacts Dave Upvote 0
Welcome to Tnet from Toronto CEP! You might want to consider re-posting your find here... Rocks/Gems or in... North American Indian Artifacts Dave
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Nov 23, 2019 #4 Welcome to the forum Upvote 0
dognose Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 4,592 Reaction score 13,290 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher F70 Nov 23, 2019 #5 I have found many stone axes, I have never seen one shaped like that. I appears to to me to be a natural rock. Upvote 0
I have found many stone axes, I have never seen one shaped like that. I appears to to me to be a natural rock.
M mirage83 Hero Member Joined Dec 20, 2009 Messages 813 Reaction score 581 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Georgia Detector(s) used Whites MXT, XLT Nov 23, 2019 #6 In form it resembles a European pike, but as it's stone it's just an interestingly shaped natural stone. Upvote 0
In form it resembles a European pike, but as it's stone it's just an interestingly shaped natural stone.