AZ members check in

kazcoro

Feb 11, 2013
Glendale
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold Buddy drywasher, Black Magic, Pro Gold recirc, Custom highbanker/2.5" dredge, Roadrunner Member
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello all you AZ members of Treasure Net.

Here is a thread designed for one thing... Checking in and getting out with fellow AZ members. I see that there are a few AZ members who have gotten together and had some fun prospecting. I am kinda jealous. I, and hopefully other members from AZ also, would like to get to know our peers in person. See who like to shovel, and who like to watch shoveling happen... J/K.

I see some members are passing through the area I live in and I would love to get involved.

I will start it off. I live in Glendale, and don't have a truck. ( I have a company truck, but that is a big no-no) I have a drywasher, and a MD. I have my daughter every other weekend, and have the FEVER. I have a membership with Roadrunners. We have claims at Rich Hill, near Vulture Mine, and near Old Woman Gulch outside of Morristown. Anybody wants to set up a day of digging, let me know. I will be waiting at the end of the drive with too much equipment....

Upvote 0

StreamlineGold

Apr 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys, figured I would check in, signed up on this forum over a year ago and have not posted more than a couple times, but lots of good information here.

Anyways, a buddy and I have been out to the bumblebee area a few times and have zeroed on a couple areas, I won't say exactly where because I plan on staking a claim on some of it, but there is definitely some gold to be found out there. I had about 20 small flakes in a test pan from maybe half a bucket of material.

These days its tough to get out because we have a new member of the family so that comes first, but on slow days of work we try to head out especially with this heat wave going on.

Will be up in the area hopefully next week sometime. I would love to meet up with some of you, maybe trade some tips. Been prospecting for a few years but recently got a Gold Bug pro and I have not had a bit of luck with it.

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Streamline.... Don't feel bad that you've not had any luck with your detector. There is a learning curve with all of them. Stick with it and you'll find something.

EVERYONE HERE: An Invitation.....
I'm going to be out at the claim in Greaterville from the 15th of March to the 23rd. If any of you would like to come on down and do some detecting or drywashing just let me know. If you want to run a re-circ system you'll have to bring water with you as the pond is almost dry. All I ask is that you let me know where you find what while you're there. I am thinking that this will do a couple of things. First it will give us a chance to get together and meet. Second it will give everyone a chance to find some gold and it will also help me to get the testing done quickly. There's 20 acres that need to be tested and trying to do all that with just me and Robi would take forever!

I have PDF files with maps on how to get there if you'd like to join us.

PS... Pm me your e-mail address so I can send the PDF maps. They're large files like most PDFs are and I don't want to load up the server here.

J.

Last edited:

GarretDiggingAz

Dec 5, 2012
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATG and thinking about another nugget hunter
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Man I can't wait to go south and play in greatervile. Beautiful country.

elgatodelnoche

Aug 21, 2013
East Mesa, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Deepseeker ADS
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey you are supposed to be getting ready. What are you doing playing on the internet?

Last edited:

GarretDiggingAz

Dec 5, 2012
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm ready and loaded. Just have battery and some cooler stuff to put in in the morning. Lol. I'll be seeing ya at 7:30. My sons ready to dig.

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
EVERYONE HERE: An Invitation.....
I'm going to be out at the claim in Greaterville from the 15th of March to the 23rd. If any of you would like to come on down and do some detecting or drywashing just let me know. If you want to run a re-circ system you'll have to bring water with you as the pond is almost dry. All I ask is that you let me know where you find what while you're there. I am thinking that this will do a couple of things. First it will give us a chance to get together and meet. Second it will give everyone a chance to find some gold and it will also help me to get the testing done quickly. There's 20 acres that need to be tested and trying to do all that with just me and Robi would take forever!

Sounds like a genuine TNet outing! Ruby :ruby: and I would like to join in if we get back in time. I'd say we'd bring our digging crew too but I don't think you would have any claim left. Those boys can dig!

Did you get the claims update for your Greaterville map Jeff? Not much changed there but it all happened in your neighborhood. ::)

GarretDiggingAz

Dec 5, 2012
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Say it ain't so. I want my piece of pie too. Got some funds coming and would like to invest it in families future. Lol. Best would be if I could buy the land and claim it. Good luck on that though. Lol. Always dollar and a day short.

Tophunt

Greenie
Dec 4, 2013
Mesa,AZ
Detector(s) used
Old beat up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JC, thanks for the links, I picked 2 up from the guy in Glendale.
Cheers

GarretDiggingAz

Dec 5, 2012
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey top
What did ya get? Two 15 gal drums with sealed lids or what? I'm thinking of a couple tubs to make the recirc system hold more water and have a dirt/gravel/slurry catch basin. My totes are just hitting the end. Is the material a thicker type of plastics.

OP
OP
K

kazcoro

Feb 11, 2013
Glendale
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold Buddy drywasher, Black Magic, Pro Gold recirc, Custom highbanker/2.5" dredge, Roadrunner Member
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Tophunt

Greenie
Dec 4, 2013
Mesa,AZ
Detector(s) used
Old beat up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got 2 -15 Gal drums from the guy in Glendale, blue with sealed lid 1 2" bung. They smell like soda pop and seem new, can't say if they are thin or think $16 each. The guy in AJ didn't know what was in his and I didn't want something that had oil in it. Being new to this, I trying to not make to many mistakes. Thanks for all the help and information you guys share.

sleepyjim

Jun 8, 2013
Reno Ish Nevada
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, GM1000, XP Deus, GB Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all!
Just found this thread...Guess I am slow.
I am in NW Arizona, seems most if not all of you are mid/southern, anyone up near me?
I aint prospected in years, used to pan/sluice.....Now I bought a drywasher (Never used), still got my sluice and pans, and I got a Gold Bug2 detector.....

Jim

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Sounds like a genuine TNet outing! Ruby :ruby: and I would like to join in if we get back in time. I'd say we'd bring our digging crew too but I don't think you would have any claim left. Those boys can dig!

Did you get the claims update for your Greaterville map Jeff? Not much changed there but it all happened in your neighborhood. ::)

I haven't gotten it Barry. Where do I go to get it? I'm still wondering what the heck is going on with the "Do it" lode claim to our north. Since their our neighbor I like to keep an on on what's going on. You had also mentioned something about a patch to fix that problem with some of the claims disappearing when ya zoom in.

Hope you and Ruby can make it back in time. Been wanting to meet up with you for a loooong time now!

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I haven't gotten it Barry. Where do I go to get it? I'm still wondering what the heck is going on with the "Do it" lode claim to our north. Since their our neighbor I like to keep an on on what's going on. You had also mentioned something about a patch to fix that problem with some of the claims disappearing when ya zoom in.

Hope you and Ruby can make it back in time. Been wanting to meet up with you for a loooong time now!

You get your free claims updates by clicking on that "REGISTER" button at the top of your mapping interface. Without a registration your contact info doesn't go into the database and you don't get a link to update your claims.

The claims update fixes the problem you are having. The "Do It" was updated and you are going to crack up when you see what they did! :laughing7:

We are looking forward to meeting up, we miss Greaterville. I'll keep you posted.

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
ahhhh ok. I don't normally register software because in the past it just led to a ton of spam from software companies.

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ahhhh ok. I don't normally register software because in the past it just led to a ton of spam from software companies.

Wow! Now I'm a software company? :laughing7:

There's just two of us Jeff. If you register the only thing you will ever get is software update notifications. Nothing else ever. We don't sell or share your information with anyone, ever.

Our software was developed by one person - me. Our software doesn't track you or tell us it's running. No automatic updates or automatic notices. FootPrints never "phones home". Just honest secure software.

You aren't required to register but how else are we going to contact you when there's an update?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions