Aztec-Aztalan- Cibola Discovery EVIDENCE ( KEY TO DISCOVERY - NAVAGATION BY ANCIENT )

OP
OP
A

Aztalan

Oct 13, 2018
Colorado
Detector(s) used
JW Fisher Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PicsArt_11-22-04.50.43.jpg

OP
OP
A

Aztalan

Oct 13, 2018
Colorado
Detector(s) used
JW Fisher Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Theres alot more but this give you an idea. They vary in size. If they had to navigate around a river the triangles were small that lead to river crossings then another small triangle leading them back on track to the larger triangles. Here is the tool they used. They held it up to their eye and centered the left leg of triangle upon left leg of triangle then they navagated toward area in the distance it lined upon. The stone tool simply put their focus on a distant spot on the horizon- distance. 20180404_065806.jpg 20180404_065806.jpg

OP
OP
A

Aztalan

Oct 13, 2018
Colorado
Detector(s) used
JW Fisher Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As far as a connection to things I can tell you there has been a claim by an explorer who believes he has found Atlantis in Spain. I would have to agree with his discovery for the simple reason there are these triangles in Spain and they lead directly to his discovery I am talking dead on top of it. So the questian is which came first the chicken or the egg did the people of Atlantis come from Aztlan or did the Atlantis civilization travel to north America and establish Aztlan. One thing is for sure they are one and the same people.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/weir...ound-plato-atlantica-donana-national-park/amp

OP
OP
A

Aztalan

Oct 13, 2018
Colorado
Detector(s) used
JW Fisher Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screenshot_20181122-170534_Earth.jpg
This is the area in Spain he discovered and that the triangles I have found lead to. This pattern of circle structures. Is found on carvings in my discovery of Aztlan.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Theres alot more but this give you an idea. They vary in size. If they had to navigate around a river the triangles were small that lead to river crossings then another small triangle leading them back on track to the larger triangles. Here is the tool they used. They held it up to their eye and centered the left leg of triangle upon left leg of triangle then they navagated toward area in the distance it lined upon. The stone tool simply put their focus on a distant spot on the horizon- distance. View attachment 1654327 View attachment 1654327

I’ve found that the lower left point on this shape of triangle has something of importance near it. Could the technique you describe be used to find the shortest distance between two points hundreds of miles apart. For example, could it take you to a mountain range, where you are forced to make a detour, and show you how to get back to the line, after you have negotiated the range.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Where did you find the artifact and how did you figure out how to use it.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's just a spindle weight or whorl, used to create cordage or yarn from cotton and wool fibre.

spindle whorls.jpg

Still in use by old world crafters.

This stone however, may have been intended as a marker or pointer of some kind.

marker stone.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Aztalan

Oct 13, 2018
Colorado
Detector(s) used
JW Fisher Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many instruments of old I am sure had many different uses and could be applied to as needed. Without this stone I would have not been able to find anything that I have found. That simple fact tells me of it's intended use. I could use anything with a small hole in it so the point isnt as much the tool but the fact they used triangles for navagation. That is fact with the proof each triangle leads to a place of importance.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
I’ve found that the lower left point on this shape of triangle has something of importance near it. Could the technique you describe be used to find the shortest distance between two points hundreds of miles apart. For example, could it take you to a mountain range, where you are forced to make a detour, and show you how to get back to the line, after you have negotiated the range.

Can your triangles be used to navigate the shortest route between points. And what do you intend to do with this information. Are you going to share with everybody, write a book or look for treasure.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many instruments of old I am sure had many different uses and could be applied to as needed. Without this stone I would have not been able to find anything that I have found. That simple fact tells me of it's intended use. I could use anything with a small hole in it so the point isnt as much the tool but the fact they used triangles for navagation. That is fact with the proof each triangle leads to a place of importance.

As proof, I will be looking forward to seeing actual photos of what can be seen from eye level at each of the places which you consider to be important. Google sat views unfortunately, are too often misleading IMO.

As to how the migrating people who eventually became known as the Aztec may have marked the trails which they followed during their 200+year journey to the Valley of Mexico ?
They left a trail of footprints that would last a thousand years or more.
They weren't the first to do so in the field of course, since others had preceded the Mexica along the same already well worn trails though the deserts and mountains, and who likely also created these or similar petros to mark their own routes. But it was the Aztec artists who in many cases, used footprints.......not triangles, to show the pathways and directions of travel relevant to their history.

Here's an example from Arizona...

petrofeet 4_4.jpg

....very simple to create and use for marking a trail....easily recognized at ground level
....consecutive right and left footprint in the direction of travel, just as used on the migration and many other Aztec Codices.

codice.jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread