What's new

B.O. Stinks

Frankn

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2010
Messages
8,779
Reaction score
2,989
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Well we all know that B.O. stinks , so what is your favorite doodorant? I will start it off mine is
Speed Stick-Irish Spring. Frank
 
T it looked good untill I noted you can only get it outside the U.S. That means no Food and Drug Admin. testing ! Frank
 
Ah nuts. I thought this thread about B.O. stinks was going to about Barack Obama!
 
Will the guy in the back row please stop waving your arms...we get the drift :thumbsup:
 
stefen said:
Will the guy in the back row please stop waving your arms...we get the drift :thumbsup:
:tongue3: Sorry Stefen forgot to put it on this morning.. :tongue3:




Axe Phoenix---------Sssssssssssmells hansome....Least thats what wife says...
 
T At $87 that wheat grass seems kind of steep. Does anyone just sell the seeds. That $87 would buy a lot of Kentucky 31. I already have a Vita-Mix 3600 super blender, It grinds my Frenchroast.
As for the feet, I rotate my shoes. At least 2 days off between romps. I spray them with Lysol neutra air when I take them off at night. It destroys the bacteria and odor. Frank
 
Hmmmmm......
"B.O. Stinks."
Well, I guess everybody knows this by now.

"OK, Folks! Nothing more to see here. Move Along!"

(Ummmm...Is this a "political" type thread? Oooppps...) Aw, Nutz...

Best,
Scott
 
stefen said:
Mum's the secret...keep it under you're arm :thumbsup:

:wink: :D

Best,
Scott
 
Frankn said:
Well we all know that B.O. stinks , so what is your favorite doodorant? I will start it off mine is
Speed Stick-Irish Spring. Frank

I wish I could 'put' deodorant on some people
wipe it out of my person while in checkout line---hey person, you need this...step into the restroom and go at it, then I get in front of that person and check out faster :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom