What's new

"B" Pendant - any info?

itzyoboyandrew

Sr. Member
Joined
May 13, 2015
Messages
498
Reaction score
422
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this today out in a field metal detecting, wondering if its anything other than just a normal pendant or if anyone has any clue to age.
b1.webpb2.webp
 
Other than saying it is a beautiful fob on pendant, I can't be of any help. I would imagine late 1800 - early 1900 time frame.
 
Upvote 0
not a pendant, it's a watch fob. Simple monogram design for the initial of the owner's name. Like Creskol, I would date it around 1895 to 1910-ish. Somewhere around here I've got a reprint of a Kresge catalog from around 1914 (Kresge was the company that later became K-Mart) and there were similar ones in it. You ordered which ever initial you wanted. Price back then was about 10 cents.
 
Upvote 0
not a pendant, it's a watch fob. Simple monogram design for the initial of the owner's name. Like Creskol, I would date it around 1895 to 1910-ish. Somewhere around here I've got a reprint of a Kresge catalog from around 1914 (Kresge was the company that later became K-Mart) and there were similar ones in it. You ordered which ever initial you wanted. Price back then was about 10 cents.

Thanks for the info!
 
Upvote 0
Vintage Bitcoin...lol
 
Upvote 0
It’s cool looking whatever it is!!!!!!
 
Upvote 0
not a pendant, it's a watch fob. Simple monogram design for the initial of the owner's name. Like Creskol, I would date it around 1895 to 1910-ish. Somewhere around here I've got a reprint of a Kresge catalog from around 1914 (Kresge was the company that later became K-Mart) and there were similar ones in it. You ordered which ever initial you wanted. Price back then was about 10 cents.

ooops ...That's what I meant to say.. a beautiful fob not pendant .. but I see I made a typo in my post.. fumble fingers at work!
 
Upvote 0
Great Id creskol you are good.....
 
Upvote 0
not a pendant, it's a watch fob. Simple monogram design for the initial of the owner's name. Like Creskol, I would date it around 1895 to 1910-ish. Somewhere around here I've got a reprint of a Kresge catalog from around 1914 (Kresge was the company that later became K-Mart) and there were similar ones in it. You ordered which ever initial you wanted. Price back then was about 10 cents.

s-l300.webp
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom