What's new

Ba da ba ba ba... Im diggin it 😁

olekyground

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
1,565
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hardyville, KY
Detector(s) used
garrett A.T. gold

Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ba da ba ba ba... I'm diggin it 😁

Well did have a lot of luck on a hour hunt in my yard today. Did find this... My two boys are fighting over it as we speak lol.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    290.8 KB · Views: 150
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    308.5 KB · Views: 133
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    261.3 KB · Views: 139
Upvote 4
That's one of the coolest cars I've ever seen found! Sweet find and I can see why they are fighting over it ;)
 
Nice ride, the big M sponsoring a hot rod hearse or ambulance how ironic.
 
LOOKS LIKE A 48 CROSLEY WAGON NEAT FIND.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom