What's new

Back again... New Equinox 600 coming tomorrow

freddytoo

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2016
Messages
38
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Minelab XTerra 50, Tesoro Golden uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm an on again, off again treasure hunter. Every time I get the bug I buy a new machine because I can??? To give you an idea of the urge gaps, I have a Tesoro Golden uMax, a Minelab X-Terra 50 and tomorrow the Nox 600. I'm on a lake so I can check out a few of the popular play areas plus there's also a far amount of history in the area and I have obtained permission for some interesting sites to play on. AND, the wife has gotten a bit of the bug!!!!!!

Wish me luck.....
 
Good luck. Use the presets at first, go sloowwww, dig the iffy signals and see where they register on the VDI.
 
Yes, Good Luck and Happy Hunting...!
I too, am thinking on getting the Nox 600,
so let us know how you like it, after some use,
okay...?
Oh yeah, WELCOME to this forum...!
 
Good Luck and Happy Hunting!:icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom