What's new

Back again

BosnMate

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2010
Messages
6,942
Reaction score
8,441
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm back again. This time I've been gone about five days. Didn't like the Toshiba, so took it back and got a DEL with windows 7, and it took this long to get the new machine up and running. This one has way more memory and the speakers are much better, but not real good either, but at least I can understand what they are saying, and so far I'm happy with it. I'm using a MS Word knock off that's free, MS wants almost $150 for office and I don't use anything but word, so not willing to pay that much. My HP came with office installed, but I guess they don't do that anymore. Oh well, I'm not really into computers anyhow, so what I have should suit me just fine. Been kind of lost in the evening with no TNet or emails.
 
Well, welcome back and get caught up!
 
Hey BosnMate!! Glad to see you back in the hunt!! Hope your well!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!
 
Glad you're back! Hope the new computer works out for you.
 
Nice that your back.
I'm still confined to the free WiFi only life!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom