Back at Farm Dump, some place new and back bays for Bottles. 2 milks, Trenton Apothecary bottle, 2 largies

RatherBeDigging

Jun 16, 2020
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Started with a Minelab xterra 505. Then Equinox 600 with stock coil, xl coil and sinper coil depending on circumstances. Now use a manticore.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll start this off by saying always leave you machine on walking back to your car. I spent two hours at a new spot hunting in all the wrong places. A Strom was rolling in. Decided I'm done for the day. Walked across field I though couldn't be any good it was too flat and probably fill. It was fill but fill over old dirt. Anything old in there is pin pointer depth so far at least and I didn't cover much. Got on a wheaty, some old looking odds and ends (infront of bottle in photo), a matron large cent 183? And some unidentified half cent/half penny I think. Clearly I have to go back when it's not a 110 heat index because you need a jack hammer for the ground there. 0 shade so it's hot 🥵 .

From farm dump
Fancy Spoon. Piece of jewelry with stone, Ink well (pre 1937), Daniel L. Cook Apothecary has to be pre 1889 because greene street was renamed broad street in 1889. And a bottle I was not expecting Delaview Dairy of Yardley, PA. Most bottles in my usual stomping grounds are Trenton,NJ since they had the manufacturing might and market dominance on milks, soda ect. Never knew Delaview existed. Knew there was a Yardley daries because my friends parents live on part of the old site.

Willson dairy and almost whole flasks came out of one of my bottles spots on the bay a low tide. Shown with my God daughters new hermet crabs 🦀 from our beach trip.

Found most of lead car at an old spot I go to gamble on junky signals.

Attachments

• 20220716_193601.jpg
    20220716_193601.jpg
    759.1 KB · Views: 77
  • 20220709_195612.jpg
    20220709_195612.jpg
    777.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 20220723_181549.jpg
    20220723_181549.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Upvote 7

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'll start this off by saying always leave you machine on walking back to your car. I spent two hours at a new spot hunting in all the wrong places. A Strom was rolling in. Decided I'm done for the day. Walked across field I though couldn't be any good it was too flat and probably fill. It was fill but fill over old dirt. Anything old in there is pin pointer depth so far at least and I didn't cover much. Got on a wheaty, some old looking odds and ends (infront of bottle in photo), a matron large cent 183? And some unidentified half cent/half penny I think. Clearly I have to go back when it's not a 110 heat index because you need a jack hammer for the ground there. 0 shade so it's hot 🥵 .

From farm dump
Fancy Spoon. Piece of jewelry with stone, Ink well (pre 1929), Daniel L. Cook Apothecary has to be pre 1889 because greene street was renamed broad street in 1889. And a bottle I was not expecting Delaview Dairy of Yardley, PA. Most bottles in my usual stomping grounds are Trenton,NJ since they had the manufacturing might and market dominance on milks, soda ect. Never knew Delaview existed. Knew there was a Yardley daries because my friends parents live on part of the old site.

Willson dairy and almost whole flasks came out of one of my bottles spots on the bay a low tide. Shown with my God daughters new hermet crabs 🦀 from our beach trip.

Awesome finds. Congratulations

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

From farm dump
Fancy Spoon. Piece of jewelry with stone, Ink well (pre 1929), Daniel L. Cook Apothecary has to be pre 1889 because greene street was renamed broad street in 1889. And a bottle I was not expecting Delaview Dairy of Yardley, PA. Most bottles in my usual stomping grounds are Trenton,NJ since they had the manufacturing might and market dominance on milks, soda ect. Never knew Delaview existed. Knew there was a Yardley daries because my friends parents live on part of the old site.

nice largie, wtg

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

From farm dump

Nice!!! Congrats!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread