What's new

Back at my New Site!

oldmxrat

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Messages
10,931
Reaction score
47,724
Golden Thread
1
Location
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same place as last time. Once again using the program that Grok gave me!
Pulled up some interesting items:

IMG_1781.webp


My favorite is the silver châtelaine!
IMG_1760.webp


This is the second Boyd's Battery I've found! (It's a bogus health pendant made 1879)
IMG_1761.webp


The little Neoclassical bas-relief piece is kinda neat too:
IMG_1759.webp


I've never found a milk glass jar with the lid still in place before:
IMG_1774.webp


IMG_1783.webp


So, still no US coins from this site. Gotta be in there somewhere, I'll keep at it!
 
Upvote 25
Same place as last time. Once again using the program that Grok gave me!
Pulled up some interesting items:

View attachment 2259727

My favorite is the silver châtelaine!
View attachment 2259728

This is the second Boyd's Battery I've found! (It's a bogus health pendant made 1879)
View attachment 2259729

The little Neoclassical bas-relief piece is kinda neat too:
View attachment 2259730

I've never found a milk glass jar with the lid still in place before:
View attachment 2259731

View attachment 2259732

So, still no US coins from this site. Gotta be in there somewhere, I'll keep at it!
Congratulations on all those great treasures
 
Congratulations on your amazing recoveries-
Well done and thank you for sharing
 
great finds. That "Boyd's Battery" necklace medallion is a neat piece of medical quack-ery, and apparently worth a couple hundred bucks to the right buyer. Seems like someone else on Tnet found one of those some time back. Keep on digging that place, you're finding some cool stuff.
 
VERY NICE BUDDY !!!!
 
Same place as last time. Once again using the program that Grok gave me!
Pulled up some interesting items:

View attachment 2259727

My favorite is the silver châtelaine!
View attachment 2259728

This is the second Boyd's Battery I've found! (It's a bogus health pendant made 1879)
View attachment 2259729

The little Neoclassical bas-relief piece is kinda neat too:
View attachment 2259730

I've never found a milk glass jar with the lid still in place before:
View attachment 2259731

View attachment 2259732

So, still no US coins from this site. Gotta be in there somewhere, I'll keep at it!
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom