What's new

Back at the bottle dump

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2014
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,568
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Put a couple hours in at the dump with the family today

Got a pile of keepers again. One thing that stuck out was this bottle stopper. Seems like I know what the logo is but can't place it. Anyone have any ideas? I have the bottles soaking now and will post up the rest of the pics later

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471625664.400518.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471625682.790278.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471625702.031175.webp
 
Upvote 12
Here are the cleaned up finds from today and a group shot of everything from this dump. Except for a few that are already being displayed


ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471650058.582478.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471650069.905186.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471650079.381032.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471650089.830902.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471650100.655129.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471650110.809693.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471650120.228322.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471650131.286712.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471650142.657464.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471650152.911973.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471650163.385345.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471650173.012740.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471650186.249980.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471650211.825806.webp



And check this out. Still some pills in this bottle!!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471650239.705546.webp
 
waited for the pics___glad I did. nice glass- now go get the rest of 'em
 
waited for the pics___glad I did. nice glass- now go get the rest of 'em

Thanks

I'm working on getting the rest. Need a backhoe to get them all lol. I have about 10% of the site dug so far
 
If you look at this bottle. You will notice Pittsburgh. Spelled without the h at the end. Pittsburgh didn't officially put the h on until 1911

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471697398.500139.webp
 
That is one great haul of bottles. I bet they will display very nicely.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom