mikeraydj Bronze Member Joined May 19, 2014 Messages 1,309 Reaction score 1,513 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 29, 2014 Thread Owner #1 I had a great time for my birthday. Good to be home again so I can start learning my brand new F2 with 11" coil. Can see that pinpointing will take some practice. Swings nice. Thanks Gene from Kellyco!
I had a great time for my birthday. Good to be home again so I can start learning my brand new F2 with 11" coil. Can see that pinpointing will take some practice. Swings nice. Thanks Gene from Kellyco!
M Msbeepbeep Platinum Member Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 15,841 Reaction score 24,153 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Detector(s) used M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 30, 2014 #2 Get out there and give that new toy a run!!!!!