What's new

Back from short Caribbean trip

CASPER-2

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
17,375
Reaction score
20,667
Golden Thread
1
Location
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hunted island Sat.-Tues. - all from water
Sat. few hours before sunset at resort bch = 2 tungsten, 1 titanium, 1 junk ring, Breuning silver pendant
Sun. different beach - like 3-4 hrs = 1 14k with diamonds and peridots, 1 silver with light blue stone, 1 junk nitro
Mon. another beach - like 3-4 hrs = 1 916 (22k) gold band, 1 silver band, 1 tungsten, 1 junk
Tues. hit a few small beachs - prob 4 hrs total = 1 10k band, 1 silver
got 1 big gold hoop earing and a few silver earings
372 coins = $26.49
lots of trash - lots and lots - one of my more trash filled trips
found out now that other hunters have been here over the last few months
I thought I should have found more gold for the amount of coins I got -
10 yrs ago those tungstens and titanium - might have been gold or silver
nice to hunt in water without wet suit - some spots had a lot of people and it made it tough to hunt too


 
Upvote 34
I have been awaiting your return. Nice haul C2... especially that 22K... I can see it clearly... extra golden yellow.

Congrats sir!
 
Wow you done good congrats on some nice stuff
 
ive had way better trips - had a few worse
will take a better pic of the rings eventually
my good camera is older and not compatible with new puter
my new camera sucks with closer pics inside - cloudy here
when I get some sun - will take a pic outside :thumbsup:
 
Looking good still

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
 
Ship spike in the one pic ?
 
Nice work. Cleaned up the island. !!!
 
Looks like a good hall for the time spent.

Happy hunting
 
DANG GHOST DID YOU HAVE HIRE YOU OWN PRIVATE SHIP TO HAUL ALL THAT LOOT BACK . NICE ..
 
Wow! You guys make the underwater hunts look pretty attractive :icon_thumright:
 
So that's where you ran off to! SWEET. On my list of things to do by next winter. A lot of digging there Casper. I bet the water was beautiful and probably the scenery. Thanks for sharing
 
Congrads on the 22k and other treasures!! You should get the next visit on them with all the trash you dug!! Wow!!
 
Awesome clean-up! Way to go. :icon_thumleft:
 
Looks like some major digging-scooping took place there Casper. Congrats on all of your finds.
 
Holy smokes Casper! This is like a dream. I hope John tries beaches some day. That light blue stone (although it's tough to see in the photo) might be chalcedony. Congrats! -Lisa
 
if he or both of you want to try water next year let me know - I have 3 cz21s and a few extra scoops :thumbsup:


Holy smokes Casper! This is like a dream. I hope John tries beaches some day. That light blue stone (although it's tough to see in the photo) might be chalcedony. Congrats! -Lisa
 
Great trip my friend. I admire your dedication and the results speak for themselves
 
Wow that's a fabulous bunch of finds Casper!
 
Nice Hunting! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom