Back from the beach...

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
downsized_0209141710b.jpg Went with the wife to her moms place at the beach for for birthdays, that was all good. It rained Fri and Sat, so not much going on, but today was sunny, so off I went... Found a cut that was 8 ft or so about 100 yds long, that I wanted to hit Fri, but had to wait til today. I wish I had more time to hit it harder. I was using the new to me BHID, so it was time to learn a new machine... but since it's similar to the DFX, it didn't take too long.
downsized_0209141750.jpg ...
With all the led and greenies, I figured I would find something goot, not, but it was good to get out.
I figured with the cut there I would check out another spot, so I had the wife drop me off since there is no parking, only walkovers. Started off slow, but past two condos, and another nice cut... But it was filled back in some, but still managed some digging...

Upvote 0

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you filled the pouch!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry I wasn't around today.....had a show to attend. Maybe next time. Glad to see you got some digging in. :thumbsup:

CSMPEREZ

Sep 9, 2012
St. Pete, FL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000 and II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No need for the gym, that's a hell of a workout!! Goos job. Ray

OP
OP
S.S.Tupperware

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most were shallow, so not much digging. One thing I noticed with the BHID is on the flaky metal, it doesn't sound off really in all metal, it barley makes a sound along with a scratchy clipped low tone? I guess even though pieces are quite large, they must be kinda spongy or hollow?... Hope to make it back out Wed. we will see. Couple doors to install today and tomorrow, so off to work soon. Kirk out...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread