What's new

Back from the Grave to TNET! good finds while I was gone (to be posted later today)

50cent

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,109
Golden Thread
0
Location
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Yo everyone, finally back on board. My C/H/R'n pals miss me?

I have alot of finds from the past couple of weeks I'm gonna post. AT least they did not send me to Skunksville! My apologies if I caused any troubles to anyone. I'd post them now, but I will be leaving to the banks soon to pickup and dump some coins and I don't have time to take some pictures.

Peace,
50cent
 
Upvote 0
50cent said:
Mista clad, you are the biggest nickel player out there, #1, you gotta be proud.

Haha thanks man!
 
How much is a box of quarters?
 
Oh wow what increments do they cone in? The boxes that is
 
$1:$25 roll. Not sure about a box
$.50:$10 roll and $500 box
$.25:$10 and $500 box
$.10:$5 and $250 box
$.05:$2 and $100 box
$.01:$.50 and $25 box
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom