What's new

Back in the deep end of the pool...with a splash!!

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back in the swing of things, I am only doing about 2-3 boxes per day, ordering from different locations around town.

Here are the results from Friday and Saturdays 4 boxes

53 - 40% Kennedys
20 - 90% Kennedys
4 - Franklins
6 - Walkers

Absolutely no complaints from this end!
 
Upvote 0
Those are great numbers for 4 boxes.

I find 1 silver and 1 40% per 2-3 boxes.

WTG! :hello2:
 
This happened last time I took a break. I got a couple great boxes...then back to normal, 1 or 2 silver per week.
 
1 or 2 silver per week doing 14-21 boxes a week?

very nice...
 
Pdiddy wow you know how to dive back in. Were they brinks or Loomis? Congrats!

Golden Silver
 
Nice, that's a terrific find! Good on the 90%ers!!
 
Pdiddy wow you know how to dive back in. Were they brinks or Loomis? Congrats!
GS- actually they are Dunbar boxes from BoA - Flat 10x5
 
Very good results. Inspiring.
 
That is a nice set of boxes!

Maine_Jim
 
:tongue3:
That's the way to start up again.
Anytime the finds dry up some I take a month or two
off and, when I start up again :tongue3:
The finds do too ::)
The Loomis guy loves when I take a brake lol.
10 boxes a week he gets a rest for a while lol.
HH Gl
Dan
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom