What's new

Back in the saddle

Immy

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First foray back to the casinos was pretty fruitful. Results -


***$50/PENNIES***

Nice wheat assortment, including a [red]new[/red] date.

Wheaties: [red]1927[/red], 1934, 1944 (2), 1944-S, 1945-S, 1956-D, 1957-D

Canadian: [red]1946[/red], 1973, 1974, 1978, 1991, 2006 (2)

Foreign: Netherlands, 2 euro cents, 1999


***$40/NICKELS***

Nothing too special.

Pre-1960: 1940-D, 1952-S, 1955-D, 1958-D (5), 1959-D


***$750/HALVES***

Great batch.

1964-D, 1966, 1967 (2), 1969-D, 1984-S, 2002-D



***EARLY APRIL RECAP***

Here are some results that I didn't get to post from earlier this month.

***$80/PENNIES***

Wheaties: 1944 (2), 1945-S (2), 1946-D, [red]1949-S[/red], 1951-D, 1953-S (2), 1956, 1956-D, 1958-D

Canadian: 1962, 1964, 1966, 1971, 1981, 1986, 2007 RCM

The 49-S completes my Lincoln album #2. Woo hoo!


***$40/NICKELS***

Pre-1960: 1940, 1941, 1941-S (Small S), [red]1942-D[/red], 1952-S, 1954-S, 1958-D (2)

One more 42-D and I'll complete my first roll of that date but at the rate GMan's going I think he might finish first... ;D

Happy hunting everyone!
 
Upvote 0
Great job Immy! Keep up the good work :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Nice to see you back poaching silver at the casino's :thumbsup:
 
nice job, go wash your hands ::)

HH
-GC
 
Looks like you had a great day Immy. Kudos. The halves treated you well I see.

Nice job!! Glad your back in the saddle.
 
Welcome back!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom