Lowbatts
Gold Member
- #1
Thread Owner
High hopes and wind!
Got my fill, one merc, one silver ring, one deep nickel of dubious make, wheaties, mems and I effectively cleaned much of the junk off the beach. Everyone got something pretty interesting, a good day on the waterfront!
If you're a penguin! Where did all that global warming go?
Got my fill, one merc, one silver ring, one deep nickel of dubious make, wheaties, mems and I effectively cleaned much of the junk off the beach. Everyone got something pretty interesting, a good day on the waterfront!
If you're a penguin! Where did all that global warming go?
I was freezing with a sweatshirt on, and when I got home, I felt like I had my a$$ kicked by the cold lake wind! I could've used a coat for sure! I hope you're going to post a pic of those nice finds...









