back to the basics The Spanish Code is the Jesuit Code~!

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
In order to advance in the learning of the Jesuit Code we must be sure the BASICS are not misconstrued or purposefully diluted.<br>First the subject of whos Code this is - is important, it is called the Spanish Treasure Code, because it was the King of Spain who gavepermission to the Pope to go to Nuevo Espana with his "Foot Soldiers" to Prospect for Souls and Precious Metals..However it was the highly educated JESUITS who fleshed out the old Solomon Code uncovered and used by the Templars of old. Solomons Code was taken from the Neolithic Pagans Tomb building...of about 8 prop rocks support a large rock or Dolmen.Even to the window they left for the Soul to go to heaven, now became the Hoyo! The photo of this "transitional" is the only one I have seen to date, it was contributed by Heart-quest a few years ago.. I call it the Smoking Gun of Spanish/Pagan/Monuments that is proof positive of this early origin. The eight or so "prop rocks" cut into columns of the Monuments, The Jesuits streamlined this so that only 3 elements where needed to Confirm a Monument, either Alpha or Omega.[except for the Royal Trail which has no hoyo with as many as 8-9 elements ;Also since a Religious Order was in charge of the Code now, they couldn't - help themselves from using the Bible as a metaphorical influence, ie The statement of Jesus saying, "I am the Alpha and the Omega, no one comes to God but thru me..substituting Jesus for the earthy treasure, the Monuments to the goods where so named Alpha &amp; Omega.[MEANING NO ONE GETS TO THE TREASURE BUT BY THE ALPHA AND OMEGA MONUMENTS~!Now you know why reading trails signs are not the way to find the goods.;The rest of the parts of the Code were added by the Jesuits part Public Relations the idea that the goods were to be buried at least;the "height of the King" clearly sucking up to the King, but referenced by the Bible, and Noah's instructions of a Cubfit, the length from his &nbsp;wrist to the elbow ! the rest from the day of Alchemy, which was known as "Forbidden Knowledge" The changing of Lead into Gold; which was the original metaphor of Leading Men to the Enlightenment of Christ. When the truth had to go underground mostly because of the Spanish Inquisition which by the was lead by the Jesuits~! For instance the square-in the days of Alchemy it meant "earth" the Jesuits changed it to mean "buried in the Earth" again proof positive of the Jesuit input to the Code for instance the number 7 in the days of forbidden knowledge the 7 was the symbol for gold. However the Biblical reference was for the "the seventh day He rested, was used for a resting spot or campsite, that was defensible and sustainable. There has been a lot of unnecessary confusion and disagreement part on purpose part on paranoia.NO ONE on this site is purposefully misguiding folks except for cloud readers and armchair types with no real world experience..but this is mainly misdiagnosing mis reading signs. this takes experience and a correct focus which for most has to be taught, and even when taught, paraidolia creeps in..the other parts are misreading the number 7 when in fact in is not a correct reading, the others is over thinking the sign, ie, where you see the sign is not where the place is..it is just the sign is that place telling that the camp is nearby, so the logic applied saying well there is no room for a camp where the 7 is, logic has fooled that tracker, which is common, Dont forget the Jesuit knew very well that 7 means Gold on paper and on maps and in Alchemy, and if they knew that they would know that this number 7 would confuse the Unworthy & make them look near the campsite sign to waste a tremendous amount of time going in circles, digging dry holes and going away frustrated and dragging others down with them..when you fully understand that the 7 was given its meaning by a super Religious Group.proper use of logic and fundamental Detective skills will tell you it is the Jesuit 7 that means CAMPSITE~The Jesuits were NOT hiding the goods FROM the SPANISH they were hiding it FOR the Spanish. big difference in those two words in fact they are diametrically opposed, a 180* out of phase. I think any possible confusion for this is that the JESUIT;attitude changed during the 3 Centuries of Monument Building. At first the idea of them being able to legally receive an astounding 80% of the Gold and Silver bullion that they prospected, mined, smelted, and either buried or shipped, so they built the monument huge, high wide and handsome, that of course the Pain of Spain was on the Jesuits, just a poetic way of saying The Pain of Death. One of the earliest Alpha Monuments was found by Kenworthy in the Superstition Mountains, really proof of the Jessies using old maps of gold resources perhaps left by the Templars, buried under Solomons Temple.The idea is this monument is huge and very impressive, Kenworthy used it on the cover of his book, when I was in the supers in '03 I also photographed it AND climbed it to take an accurate compass bearing while up about 530 feet off the desert floor, on the Compass Rock.monument stands on top of a natural or man made raise of 500 feet, the Amerindian face is about 70 feet high on top of the Compass rock, Also I photoed this monument later in the afternoon, I discovered a Janus Face,making this an early Royal Mine and Trail.[see pics]

binocs121copyranglerc2003.jpg

Janusface-ranglerc2003.jpg

Another example of EARLY period of Spanish Colonial Monuments by the Jesuits also found in the Supers was not found by Kenworthy I also photographed, agaqin it is big bodacious and in your face, no cloud reading here, made to be seen even if
the kings men where not wearing their spectacles! [to paraphrase a certain founding father. It was also photographed later in the day and it revealed a hidden Janus Face, making this a Royal Trail and mine.

Another example in the Supers of an early colonial period of the Spanish , Alpha Monument built in the oversized mode in this beauty, fully 40 feet high solid rock cliff with huge boulders, used by at least two expeditions
DSCF1141ranglerc2003-2010alphamarked.jpg

Having marked hundreds and hundreds of monuments for trackers on this site and others for a decade it is now possible to tell what period that the monuments was built based on size and how well it was hidden or not. these two are obviously the very early period, no surprise to the good tracker the the first monuments were in the Ancient place of the Superstitions.,

As the Jesuits got tired of the King not keepoing up his end of the contract, as he was susposed to send supplies that could not be found or made in the area of New Spain, iron bars, pick heads, shovel heads, dried food stuffs, meat, fish, jerked meats, flour,spices,chisels,hammers, nails ect, The problem according to research is the Sea Captains were under paid and or greedy and once they arrived in the wild and wooly port of Port Royal, Cuba they sold most of the supplies in their holds for Rum and Whores in which there were plenty, as the port was the l ocal party spot for the Pirates of the realm. As the Jesuits got upset from the lack of supplies, they reacted by what I call making their monuments "in the spirit of the law but not the Letter~!
They disguised the vaults as being empty, hiding the Alpha Monuments, placing shadows that only appear certain hours of the day and months of the year, adding a lot of confusion to the Kings men and to trackers 3 centuries later As an example of this, here is an Alpha, that took me almost 5 years to confirm it as an Alpha Monument...I called this one the Ogre as it appeared to be a smooth boulder with a single shallow "eye".

rockartrev-2.jpg
t

this pic became part of my pic gallery but had no idea, even having lots od experience finding monuments, then /I read one of
Dign4its post where he talked about "information boulders" that you can find next to Alpah monuments,so yearls later
when i was near this boulder, I photoed it again and noticed this boulder next to it ony about 30 varas away...

Once i was able to identify the ogre rock as a possible Alpha, I photoed the rock with more detail, and found this amazing pair of
elements, the rabbit in the foreground half buried and behind him an owl, confirming this as a True Alpha, even though it was
'purposefully hidden and disguised, making this a later period monument, and later with the help of Lost Horse we found the second thru 4th use of these monuments was only about 40 inches high~!and totally hidden in the surrounding brush~!!!

DSC00693_1.jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread